VIVOTEK FD8179-H is an indoor stylish-design 4-Megapixel IR fixed dome camera offering superb video quality with up to 30 fps at 2688x1520. This all-in-one camera with WDR Pro technology and a fixed 2.8 mm lens is capable of capturing high visibility in high contrast environments.
By adopting with VIVOTEK's sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, the FD8179-H can optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
As a day/night easy-to-use camera, the FD8179-H features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for superior image quality. For making the camera adaptable any indoor surveillance, the FD8179-H comes with a number of features such as video rotation, defog, a dedicated MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software.
• 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
• 30 fps @ 2688x1520
• Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
• Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
• Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
• Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
• WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 2560x1440)
• Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
• 3D Noise Reduction
• Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
• Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
• Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability