VIVOTEK's FD836B-EHVF2 is a robust, dome-style network cameras designed for diverse outdoor applications. Equipped with a Full HD sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps, the FD836B-EHVF2 is an all-in-one outdoor camera capable of capturing high quality and high resolution video at up to 2 Megapixels whether in high contrast or low light with WDR and SNV technology.
To meet the demands of outdoor applications, VIVOTEK's FD836B-EHVF2 provides fixed focus for simple operation without extra electrical power and armed with IP66-rated housing to help the camera body withstand rain, dust and high pressure water jets from any direction, while its IK10-rated housing provides robust protection against acts of vandalism or other impacts. Moreover, featuring with a wide operating temperature range further enhances the FD836B-EHVF2's performance and reliability in extremely cold or hot weather, even when using PoE.
When choosing VIVOTEK FD836B-HV series, customers will be offered four options: the FD836B-EHTV, FD836B-HTV, FD836B-EHVF2, and FD836B-HVF2. Different options can be chosen based on the requirements of your application, such as the need for a specific focusing method or operating environment temperature.
• 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
• 30 fps @ 1920x1080
• Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
• WDR for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
• SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low-light Conditions
• 3D Noise Reduction
• Two-way Audio
• Video Rotation for Corridor View
• Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
• Support Installation with AM-713 Outdoor Conduit Box
• Extreme Weather Support with PoE
• VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support