VIVOTEK IP8338-HR with embedded PoE extender revolutionize the establishment of long distance network surveillance systems by eliminating excess cables and power devices and significantly reducing the total cost of implementation. VIVOTEK is proud to offer its customers a more streamlined network surveillance system, which significantly elevates business efficiency and reduces the total cost of ownership of our state of the art systems.
The IB8338-HR is VIVOTEK's three new network cameras with embedded Poe extender. The embedded PoE extender design facilitates long-distance surveillance system implementation in factory areas, parking lots, crossroads, and outdoor sidewalks.
• 1-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
• 30 fps @ 1280x800
• 2.8 ~ 12 mm Vari-focal, P-iris Lens
• Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
• Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
• Real-time H.264, and MJPEG Compression
• Two-way Audio
• WDR Pro for Clear Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
• Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
• 3D Noise Reduction
• Embedded PoE Extender Design to Support Both PoE Input & Output