VIVOTEK’s IB8377-H is an outdoor-ready 4-Megapixel IR bullet network camera offering 30 fps at 2688x1520 superb image quality. Enabled with WDR Pro technology and a 2.8 ~ 12 mm vari-focal lens, the IB8377-H is capable of providing improved visibility in high contrast environments.
In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the IB8377H features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for superior image quality around the clock. The camera is also armed with a weather-proof IP66- and vandal proof IK10-rated housing, helping the camera body to withstand both harsh conditions and acts of vandalism.
The IB8377-H features VIVOTEK's sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, allowing the camera to optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensuring maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
With other advanced features such as video rotation, defog, a dedicated MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software, the all-in-one IB8377-H is ideal for various outdoor surveillance needs.
• 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
• 30 fps @ 2688x1520
• Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
• Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
• Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
• Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
• WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 2560x1440)
• Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
• 3D Noise Reduction
• Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
• Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
• Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
• Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability