Supreme Night Visibility P-iris WDR Enhanced Focus Assist Network Camera IP8151P
VIVOTEK IP8151P represents the next-generation in video quality in network cameras. As one of the VIVOTEK's SUPREME Series products, users will be able to experience the utmost in picture clarity through utilization of SONY's latest sensor technology, dubbed "Exmor", which enables the IP8151P to capture exceptional details during daytime, as well as offer unparalleled visibility under low-light conditions through its Supreme Night Visibility feature. Together with WDR enhancement, users can identify image details in extremely bright as well as dark environments.
The IP8151P comes with a P-iris lens, which controls the iris with extreme precision with its built-in stepping motor. By using software controls, the lens maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness and depth of field as well as image quality. In addition, the IP8151P is also equipped with a focus assist button to allow users to precisely adjust the camera focus. After pushing the focus assist button on the camera unit, an indicator will be displayed onscreen with detailed focus information, which will change in accordance with the manual adjustment. Moreover, continuing to push the button will zoom in on the target area for fine tuning, resulting in better usability and picture clarity.
Also featuring a myriad of other high-end features such as SDHC card slot, PoE, multiple streams, and more, the IP8151P camera is the ideal choice for the most demanding monitoring applications. By providing sharp, smooth video, plus exceptional performance in low-light conditions, the IP8151P can secure a variety of sites such as retail stores, school campuses, and much more.
- 1.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Supreme Night Visibility
- Up to 30 fps @ 1280x1024 (1.3MP)
- 3.1 ~ 8 mm Vari-focal, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in Focus Assist Button for Precise Focus Adjustment
- Supports WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Simultaneous Multiple Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- CS- or C-mount Adjustment Ring for Flexible Lens Installation