VIVOTEK’s IP816A-LPC (18mm) is a professional box network cameras offering perfect solutions for License Plate Capture with a unique headlight filter design and specialized firmware for traffic monitoring.
Featuring dedicated LPC firmware and mutually compatible lens, the IP816A-LPC (18mm) is perfect for parking related applications. With a suitable selection of external IR LEDs, this camera will be ideal for 24/7 license plate capture and will provide high-detail polished images for reliable license plate recognition.
Equipped with a P-iris lens for extreme precision images, a headlight filter design which blocks distracting lights, and Full HD sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps, the IP816A-LPC (18mm) is capable of capturing high quality and high resolution video in any conditions. With up to 2 Megapixel with WDR Pro, 3DNR and SNV technology, no matter whether in high contrast or in low light environments, this camera is high-tech workhorses which will ensure license plate capture and traffic monitoring of the highest precision.
In order to help properly adjust the focus of this high resolution camera, the IP816A-LPC (18mm) is equipped with VIVOTEK’ s RBF (Remote Back Focus) System, allowing installers to adjust focus even more accurately in complicated or sensitive installation environments. Meanwhile, value-added features like EIS and Snapshot Focus ensure that the IP816A-LPC (18mm) performs as the perfect LPR solution by empowering installers to adjust camera positions and focus with extreme precision.
• 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
• 30 fps @ 1920x1080, 60 fps @ 1920x1080 (one-stream mode only)
• P-iris Lens
• Headlight Filter to Block Visible Light
• 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
• WDR Pro (100 dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in High Light Contrast Scenes
• SNV (Supreme Night Visibility)
• RBF System to Assist for Precise Focus Adjustment
• EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability
• Two-way Audio
• Snapshot Focus
• Video Rotation for Corridor View
• Lens Profile for Lens Selection
• Snapshot Focus