3MP Compact Size WDR Pro Mini-Box Network Camera IP8173H
VIVOTEK's IP8173H network camera features a 3-Megapixel WDR CMOS sensor to cope with challenging lighting conditions. The WDR feature allows the camera to capture both the dark and bright parts of an image and combine the differences to generate a highly realistic image representative of the original scene, enabling it to provide video quality close to the capabilities of the human eyes. The IP8173H can be widely applied in high contrast environments such as lobby entrances and more. The P-iris lens controls the iris with extreme precision; with its built-in stepper motor, it maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior image clarity and depth of field as well as image quality.
The IP8173H features a mini-box camera design concept with a compact size to fit into different types of enclosures. With the capability to fit to a CS-mount lens, it provides flexible monitoring in all types of environments. With all of these features mentioned above, the camera is the best choice for retail, government, industrial, hotel security and city surveillance.
• 3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
• 20 fps @ 2048x1536; 30 fps @ 1920x1080
• Vari-focal (f = 2.8 ~ 8 mm), P-iris Lens
• Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
• WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
• Two-way Audio
• Removable IR-cut Filter for Day and Night Function
• Built-in IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
• Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
• Compact Design